Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Post Idea?

So I'm thinking about challenging myself to have a weekly post on the same day for a certain thing. haha. I think it will be on organizing... until everything is organized at least. I've been thinking on what I should do but I've come to the conclusion that I can't get anything done until I have everything nice and organized. My craft room is a mess!! I have been slowly getting things done and thinking of ideas however, I don't even have my main furniture. So as you can see in my pervious posts I've just been buying small things here and there or trying to use what I have. So on every Wednesday I will try my best to share my progress with you. It won't just be on the craft room, it will be on anything that I need to get done. If I can't get anything done for a weeks post then I will share pictures of ideas or anything I can think of.

I hope this will motivate me so I can start really crafting again... it's been a long long time.
If you have any questions, suggestions or things you need help with then feel free to leave a comment! I would love to help in anyway I can :) So watch out for "Oranizing on Wednesday"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment