Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Sky High + Video

Hey there!! I have a bright layout to share with you today!
I used the Studio Calico November Kit and an addon :)
I did pull some of my own supplies for this layout, and here is what I picked!

IMG_1503-001
The washi tape, sequins, thread, spray, thickers and the orange and green letter stickers are all from my stash.
 
Here is the making process!
 
And here is a closer look at the finished layout!
 
IMG_1581-001
I have seen some layouts similar to this with the arrows going around the photo, and for this one I did get inspired by one of the guest designers over at Studio Calico. I love the way this layout turned out!
 
 
IMG_1573-001
IMG_1574-001
I have to say that these skinny white thickers are probably some of my favorites. I love how tall they are so you can still see the title loud and clear, yet they are so skinny that its easy to make a longer title with these if you have to! The October Afternoon letter stickers were perfect for adding my title. I knew I wanted some more color and these bad boys were perfect for that!
 
 
IMG_1562-001
I love adding a pop of color to the corner of layouts!
 
 
IMG_1566-001
IMG_1582-001
The arrows took some time. I had to stamp and cut out each one then sew each one on. I love the way it looks though and it adds so much to this page!
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. i love how well balanced your layouts are....and the way your created movement with this one is so fun!

    ReplyDelete