Wednesday, November 21, 2012

OOTD- November 19th 2012

Hey everyone! I have a different type of post to share with you today!
I've been thinking a lot about making videos and posts that are not craft related.
These won't be all the time, but every once in a while it would be good to post something different :)
 
Soooo.... here is my very first outfit of the day post!
 
Hope you enjoyed the video :)
I kind of didn't really know what to do haha, I will hopefully get better as I make more though!
 
Here is the photo

photo
Here are the details for the outfit:
Top- Forever21
Jacket- Target
Pants- Wet Seal
Boots- Make Me Chic http://www.makemechic.com/shop-1/boots/knee-boots/starcy44-back-fringe-knee-high-boots-black-10.html
Purse- Daily Look http://www.dailylook.com/?refMemberID=-874824699799173996
Ring- American Eagle
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please leave a comment if you have any questions!!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted an outfit video.....your outfit is so cute, and the photos alone don't do it justice. ....I especially love it when the camera goes out of focus.....so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete