Saturday, November 17, 2012

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Kitty Love + Video!

Hello once again!
I have another layout to share with you!
This page was made from the Studio Calico November kit plus an addon!
Here are the supplies I pulled from those kits...
 

IMG_1526-001
 
Here is the making process!
 
And here is a closer look at the finished layout!
 
 
IMG_1540-002
I've never used this color combo before and I've never even worked with navy blue on a scrapbooking page. I love the way it turned out! This was one of the main reasons I  wanted to start recieving kits... I love the challenge of using something that I wouldn't have purchased on my own!
 
 
IMG_1560-001
It seems like printed vellum is making its way back into the scrapbooking world and I love working with it! It's great for layering and for pockets!
 
 
IMG_1557-001
One thing I was most excited about for this kit were these feather wood veneer pieces! I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with them but it didn't take long for them to find a spot on this layout, I love the way they look with glitter!!
 
 
IMG_1545-001
I struggled with the title on this one. I realized those glitter stickers were small enough to use with that cute Love ticket and figured I'll combine the two for my title :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! What does the 2 stand for (the two photos)?

    ReplyDelete