Saturday, October 27, 2012

Washington Layout :: On Our Way + Video!

Hello again!
I have another Washington layout to share with you.
Here are the supplies I pulled for this layout!

IMG_1049-001
And here is the video :)
I don't know why I had a hard time with this one lol! There was a lot I had to edit out of the video... a lot of sitting there thinking and a lot of mistake haha. Hope you enjoyed still!!
Here is a closer look of the layout.
IMG_1064-001
IMG_1069-001
IMG_1070-001
IMG_1074-001
Thanks for stopping by!
If you ever have any requests on something then feel free to leave me a comment :)
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I just moved to Seattle, and your title caught my eye on Instagram.....happy to have found your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I went on vacation there in August. I want to go back!! Such an awesome place!

      Delete
  2. I love "aiplane" photos and by using this photo you made it look even greater!

    ReplyDelete