Monday, October 15, 2012

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Leap + Video!

Hey everyone! Back again with another layout!
I just joined the Studio Calico Kit Club and my first kit was Octobers... obviously lol.
Well, when joining they were giving away a free add on kit so they sent one of those as well!
The kits are called " Roller Rink" and "Rainbow Kneesocks.
Here are the supplies I pulled from those kits for this layout.

IMG_1361-001
As usual I didn't use everything I pulled. I am sure you have all been there when it comes to creating a layout :)
 
And onto the video!
 
Now for the photos!
 
 
IMG_1369-001
 
IMG_1379-001
 
IMG_1376-001
I LOVE the primary colors in this kit and of course that wood paper :)
This whole layout was inspired just off of the green patterned and my first thought was to use my toad photo! I believe that green paper is exclusive to this months kit. I wouldn't quote me on that one.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment if you'd like or if you have any requests also!
Have a good one!  

3 comments: