Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Washington Layout :: Blue Sky + Video!

Hey everyone!
Here is the first layout of many for my Washington trip album!
Here are the supplies I gathered for this layout

IMG_0967-1
IMG_0970-001

I wanted to work with pink and mint green for this layout. I love the colors together and think they look great against the pretty wood grain paper!
Here is the process of me making the layout.
I posted photos under the video :)
And onto the photos


IMG_0979-002
IMG_1000-001
The cute arrows are from a Cameo cut file, I used a 6x6 page from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy line. The Love Love is Dear Lizzy also. and the little pin is by Studio Calico.
IMG_1002-001
Thickers are Amy Tangerine, Muse. The cute little date cloud is by Evalicious!
IMG_0993-001
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment