Sunday, October 21, 2012

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Jamine + Video!

Hello there! Back with another layout and vdeo share!
This layout is once again using the Studio Calico October Kit
(Roller Rink and the Rainbow Kneesocks addon)
Here are the supplies I pulled to use for this layout!
 
 

IMG_1446-001
I love this Love paper! I knew I wanted to keep this layout soft and pretty sinple and that Love paper was perfect for this layout!
 
Here is the video of the making!
 
 
And here is the finished page!
 
 
IMG_1462-001
I absolutely love using doilies on layouts! It gives off such a girly and delicate vibe!
 
IMG_1476-001
 I love how tiny these letter stickers are! The sticker page came with two colors, gray and this light blue. I knew I wanted to use the blue ones as my title and this photo was perfect for that! I also love the tab stamps this kit came with and those little dots! Way to cute!! I cut out those heart tickets with my Cameo from a paper that came in the kit, and love the way they came out!
 
IMG_1473-001
 These cute hearts were also cut from the Cameo. I used a paper in the kit that I would have never bought myself. It has paper airplanes on one side and little rockets on the other. I don't have kids so I would never go for a page like that. However, I did love the blue and figured if I cut something small from that page then you can't tell what is really on it! This is one reason why I wanted to start using kits. I love the challenge of using something that you would never buy on your own!
 
IMG_1465-001
Those little hearts are the extras left over from cutting the tickets out, they were to cute to not use on this layout! The stamped image was one of my own, I love to incorporate some of my own stamps and get good use out of them!
 
Thanks for stopping by!! Hope I've inspired you!
Until next time!!
:)

4 comments: