Friday, May 24, 2013

Layout :: Spring

Hello hello!
Today I have a sort of monochromatic layout to share with you!
Here is the process of the layout!




And a closer look ;)

IMG_4792-001
My original idea for this layout was to use some crepe paper behind the photos but I was feeling that so much. Much happier using the paper and vellum :)

IMG_4817-001

IMG_4815-001

IMG_4801-001
I love the dimension of the wood pieces, I got these butterflies from Michaels and they are made by Recollections. And I don't think I'll ever get tired of my Martha Stewart butterfly punches!

IMG_4799-001
I love this cute printable from the Silhouette store! 

IMG_4796-001
These BasicGrey stickers are perfect for adding small dates and titles :) 

Have you ever made a monochromatic page?
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, monochromatic is a favorite of mine...... and this layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! Simple but so stunning!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete