Sunday, May 12, 2013

Resin :: Little Black Dress Reveal

Back with another Little Black Dress page!
This page is sort of a two page spread, it will be to the left of a Project Life spread that I will share with you tomorrow. But for now lets check out the 12x12 page!

IMG_4571-001
I had to scrap this photo of my first resin piece I made! I love the way the pinks and blue go so perfectly! I busted out some old Glimmer Mist and Distress Ink and got busy!

IMG_4573-001
Seriously love those fabric frames and love layering with them!

IMG_4574-001
And the clips! Crazy about those!

IMG_4575-001
I cut the title from one of the papers that came in the kit, stitched them on and love how they turned out!
I will be back with the Project Life part of this page! 
Don't forget to check out the LBD blog for more projects and inspiration with the Miss Maggie kit!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout....will look so cute next to your project life spread!

    ReplyDelete