Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cruisin' :: Little Black Dress Reveal

Back with my second layout for LBD!
Here is the making process!


And a closer look!

IMG_4584-001
So I've been wanting to stick these photos to some paper for the longest time now. I'm so glad to have finally scrapped them and I love the way it turned out! As you saw in the beginning of the video I showed a small stamp set and the paper I cut into strips, I stamped each letter... one by one... with some lyrics from the song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. When I lived in Las Vegas my friend Kristen and I loved to just cruise up and down the strip and act like children. I wanted to capture those moments in this layout by adding those lyrics, we would laugh at the song in the beginning and then started to sing it any time it came on. Just a little info behind this page and the reason for the lyrics :)

IMG_4588-001
I just love that chevron paper and cloud paper that came in the kit! I only have a tiny piece of the cloud one left and it is not going to waste!

IMG_4589-001
Don't forget to check out what the other LBD members have made with their kit and I will be back shortly with more! 

1 comment:

  1. wow! I can't believe how much work all that stamping was....such an amazing job!!! Love this layout <3

    ReplyDelete