Monday, April 8, 2013

LBD Page Reveal & Video :: 24

Hey everyone! I am excited to share my first page reveal for Little Black Dress Kit Club using the April kit called Don't Worry Be Happy!
I thought about sharing all of my projects in one post buuuut I decided it would be best to spread them out through the month :) hope that's ok with you hehe!
I made two videos using this kit and so I will share one with you today! This layout is titled "24" here is the process video for this page!

About time I made a layout from turning 24!! I will be 25 next month already. Shows that I don't scrapbook in order but I enjoy it more that way! This kit was perfect for a page like this. The bright colorful Glitz products were fun to use for a birthday layout but don't worry, you get more use from this kit other than birthday pages! You can go check out what the other ladies are making with this kit on the LBD site!
Here is a closer look at this layout.

IMG_2891-001
(Items not included in the kit: white background, mister huey's, thickers, enamel dots, yellow thread)

IMG_2895-001
I've never seen these cute cards and pockets packs from Pebbles. And yes, you get a whole pack in this kit! For some reason I tend to look past pebble items but these are adorable! This is why I love scrapbooking kits, they always include items you never come by or would never purchase for yourself and it pushes you to do something new with your pages! Not to mention these fit perfectly in the 4x6 Project Life pockets. Just an idea! ;)

IMG_2900-001
For some reason this kit motivated me to use the heck out of my $1 Recollections heart punch! You will catch on once you see the rest of my projects! I wanted to add a little something to the page and the Glitz polka dot paper was perfect for this! I punched one heart from a row of dots and lined them up in the same order as they were on the paper. So much color in such a little detail! 

IMG_2897-001
And last, let's talk about this cute garland! I cut mine apart and used just one second which was perfect to add to the corner of my page. I added pop dots under some of the pieces and let others just lay there flat. I wanted a more natural look with this garland. It's adorable!!

So that wraps up the first reveal! Stay tuned for more projects from this months LBD kit and again, check out the blog on their site for more inspiration with this kit!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment