Wednesday, April 17, 2013

LBD Layout Reveal :: Hello Country + Video!

Back again with the last Little Black Dress reveal! 
This layout is simple but love it! Here is the process video for this page :)



And a closer look

IMG_2854-001
(Items not included in the kit: white cardstock, thickers, doily, printed arrows, jean thread, date stamp) 
I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while now. My dear mother laid on the ground for this one lol. The dark woodgrain and navy polka dots were perfect for this page, it just "felt right" ;)

IMG_2857-001
I was surprised how many letters come on the letter sticker sheet. I used a ton of these throughout my projects and still have a ton left! Great addition to the kit! This was my "journaling" for the page. I was living in Las Vegas for three years and it's a normal thing to wear heels I suppose. Moving back to a little town... not so much. I thought it would make a cute photo considering it's a little hard to walk around in heels with rocks everywhere :) 

IMG_2860-001
I printed these little arrow/chevron... whatever you want to call them, from my computer. I made them in my Silhouette software a while ago and was excited to put them to use! I punched the little hearts from the same paper that's behind the photo and added a lovely wood piece!
IMG_2861-001
Love the jean thread!! So perfect for this page!! And... of course... more Thickers! I am obsessed with stitching and Thickers. I can't help it!
Thanks for stopping by!! Don't forget to check out the LBD blog for more projects with the April kit!
I am excited to see what May will bring! Stay tuned for the sneak peeks :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. OK this layout is pure awesomness! Love the blue pokadot paper with the woodgrain so much....your whole concept of the photo and journaling is adorable....your arrow/chevron design is making me swoon....and how do I find some of that rad jean thread?

    P.S. you should see if LBD Kit Club will add some of your printables to their next kit...just sayin' <3

    ReplyDelete