Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LBD Page Reveal :: Essie

Hello again! Today I will share my second Little Black Dress Kit Club design team project!
I love the bright colors in this layout!!

IMG_2871-001
(Items not included in the kit: white background, mister huey's, thickers, date stamp, ink, pink thread)
The arrows on the top and bottom are from a branding strip.. way to cute to not use!!
IMG_2877-001
I just love the grey, yellow and pink together! The "love you more" is from a branding strip also, I love those things! They add a cute little detail to any page!

IMG_2885-001
First I have to say... just look at that Essie collection!! The biggest one I've seen yet that I had to snap a photo of it :) I love these cute wood pieces from Freckled Fawn! They add some dimension to the page without being to bulky. 

IMG_2886-001
And another closeup of the layers! You all know I have to add stitching to my pages any way I can ;)
Thanks again for stopping by, and don't forget to check out project the other team members are make on the Little Black Dress Kit Club blog!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Great color combo and another fun page! Off to visit the DT blog. ....

    ReplyDelete