Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Layout #2

So here is the second page of the wedding album (brothers wedding). All the layouts look really similar to keep the album looking the same and more put together. If it was my own wedding album I probably would have gone a little crazy hehe. Enjoy:)

As for the embellishments... I loves making them!! Very simple and fast but really cute. Heres a couple pics of what I used and the finished embellies!

Pretty addicting. I'm really caught up on making small clusters or groups of layered embellishments and not using flowers! It's crazy, I have a TON of flowers and had to use them on everything in the past, and now I can't remember the last time I used them... I know I will get back to them in some way... I just like change once in a while. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment