Thursday, August 18, 2011

Camping 2011- Mini Album

WooHoo! So after a day of trying to load this album I finally got it!! Something is wrong with Blogger... as usual. And I'm having a hard time loading pics without them being different colors. Anybody else having this problem? I couldn't give up though!

So... here is a mini I made 2 nights ago. I used huge tags I got from my (old) local scrapbooking store. They measure 8.5x4 but I cut them down to 6 inches (6x4). Huge right? I love these tags and wish I can pick up some more!

I ordered the pictures from Scrapbook Pictures and loooove them!! I haven't found good paper to print on from home, but its probably cheaper to order from them anyways and they ship super fast and have a ton of custom sizes and options for the photos! Can't believe I haven't heard of them until recently!

This mini is from our first camping trip together! Just  the two of us:) It was fun, and cold, and only if I had pictures from the night we spent trying to sleep on the ground, with no tent, and high winds with flames from the fire putting holes in our sleeping bags haha.... soooo we ended up having to sleep in the car. I'm just glad my hair didn't catch on fire! :)

I used October Afternoon's Campfire papers and stickers, Maya Road chipboard, Melissa Frances pearls, Martha Stewart twine and punch, Basic Grey buttons and I can't remember where in the world I got the cute brads from! Sorry! oh!... and a little bit of hand stitching:)

So enough of me talking... prepare to view 18 photos!!



















Pretty cute right? This has to be my favorite mini I've made. Sometimes less is more and keeping things simple helps show off the story (pictures) more.

Hope you enjoyed! Please leave comments:)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this mini album!! you did such a great job!! i've never made a mini album myself..but this really makes me want to try it out. thanks for the inspiration and keep the crafting coming please!

    Karen (from Canada)

    ReplyDelete