Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wedding Album-Page 1

Hi there, if you read my last post you probably think I won't be on here for a while. I still want to try my best and not lose my followers by ignoring my blog, and can't sit around being sad all day, so I decided to share a layout that I promised.

If you saw this post then you will know that I have alot to share with you {20 layouts!}. Since I still haven't finished the tables I thought I would at least start sharing something from an older post. I'm not suppose to show it yet since my brother and sister-in-law haven't recieved the album, but I'm pretty sure they don't visit my blog... at least I'm hoping!

So here is the first page!

I used very very minimal embellishments and kept it simple. The Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology collection was perfect for these layouts.

I used Glimmer Mist on every page, and punched out butterflies from the Martha Stewart 3-in-1 punch. The white chipboard letters are old and I can't remember who made them. I picked them up at my old local scrapbooking store in AZ.

So I made a ton of flowers before I even recieved the pictures and... they were way to thick. I decided to go with a simple lillipop flower.. some what. I used one layer of the grey satin and two layers of tulle.

Here is what I used for the center of the flower. (I wasn't lying about very minimal supplies!) I believe I had a yard of the Maya Road flower trim, but worked perfectly to cut apart. I love these little flowers! I also got to go crazy with my newest punch!! Starbusrt from Martha Stewart. I've been wanting this baby for so long and decided to use a coupon at Michaels and now I can't get enough of it!!

Cute right? I had a blast making all the embellishments for this album!!

Thanks for stopping by! I will slowly show all the layouts but I don't want to bore you since they are very much alike.
And I promise to get those tables done!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment