Monday, June 27, 2011

Maya Road Prize!!!

YAY! I finally recieved my prize from twopeasinabucket.com!! I love seeing the challenges they have and saw the perfect one!! Maya Road! I have a post from May showing the banner that I made. We had to use 50% of Maya Road product and some of their newer product which was perfect since I made an order from TwoPeas before the challenge that was most, if not all, Maya Road! They picked three winners and I was one of them!!! The prize pack contained $50 worth of product!! I was so excited, the first thing I've ever won!!

Thank you so much TwoPeas for hosting this challenge and selecting me!
And of course thank you Maya Road for sponsoring this challenge! I love my prize!



*Mixed Half Circlr Chipboard Banner Album
*Play Word Chipboard Album
*Home Work Chipboard Album
*Baby Singleton Stamp
*Dark Bronze Maya Mist
*Antique Copper Maya Mist
*Organza Flowers- Cream/Brown
*Satin Poisies- Mauve and Bright Pink
*Gingham Fabric Blossoms- Green and Pink/Blue
*Country Gingham Poises- Brown and Beige
*Medallion Flowers- Rust and Light Brown
*Medallion Flowers- Lilac and Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment