Sunday, June 19, 2011

ORGANIZATION HELP!

So... my room is a mess! I am selling my JetMax cubes tomorrow (hopefully she comes) and I have no where to put my stuff haha. Those things were great to begin with, but now I feel cluttered and don't enjoy scrapbooking when I feel cluttered for some reason. I use to have those, a desk, and a tower basket, but since I've moved I've just been using the cubes and it is not working!

Soooo, I need your help please! I want to hear what your favorite storage system is. I would also LOVE to hear how you store clear stamps. I have been debating on if I want to put them in DVD cases, or binders. I know the DVDs will take up alot of room, and I'm scared that my stamps will get ruined in binders. Smashing eachother or something. I wish a company came out with an amazing solution! lol.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment or comments telling me what has worked out for you. I would LOVE to hear about it. I've probably watched a million tour room videos, and still am having a hard time. I have a system with my papers now that I love and it works for me. I just need to buy more of the folders, but I will let you in on it and share pics when I am finished with that. I've started on my ribbons too, yet still have to finish. I would still like to hear how you store yours. Im not big on plastic bins and containers, I know they work well, and I like using them, but then putting those in a basket or something, I just don't like the way they look sitting out.

Thank you for your help! I can't wait any longer to get organized! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment