Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Daffodil

Hi! Today I'm sharing another Scraptastic Club layout using the September Everybody Talks kits!
This one was inspired by the September sketch they have posted in the forum, LOVE it!!
Take a look at the sketch!
SC Sketch
I wanted to make a page just using one photo but still wanted to use the sketch. I didn't follow it exactly but it was the definitely the inspiration for this layout :)

IMG_8278-001

IMG_8285-001
The ephemera pack is awesome! So many pieces to use!

IMG_8287-001

IMG_8286-001
Loving the polaroid diecut frames that came in the kit

IMG_8288-001

And here is the process video :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget the check out what the other designers are making with their kits!!

mini logo

1 comment:

  1. This layout makes me SO happy! Now I want to scrap this sketch...... think I'll make it happen tomorrow ♥

    ReplyDelete