Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This Life Noted

Hi everyone!!!
Today I am sharing my This Life Noted pages made using the This Life Noted September kit from Scrapstastic Club!
You may have seen this post already on their blog but I thought I would share it here as well :)
If you've been following me then you know that I don't really do Project Life however, I do a form of it. Whether it's a whole month, one week or even one day/event and I don't want to scrap a 12x12 layout with; I will use the Becky Higgins page protectors as a way to document my story. 
Here is what I made using the kit!
IMG_8233-001
My Birthday night! 
I don't have a ton of photos from this night but the filler cards are a great way to help with that problem!!

IMG_8238-001
I went ahead and made a simple title card for this spread using the alpha stickers that came in the kit and the adorable wood veneer stars!

IMG_8245-001
A lot of these cards are so cute on their own! Just added a little sequin from the kit!

IMG_8243-001
I wanted to add a spot for some journaling so I grabbed a pocket and tag from my stash, used a stamped phrase from the We Are Family stamp set, added the wood veneer hearts and layered the pocket on two of the This Life Noted cards.

IMG_8239-001

IMG_8244-001
Aren't these camera adorable too!? I used the stamp set that came with the kit to add some "splatters".
IMG_8246-001
And that's it! Pretty simple since the cards already do the work for you!! I still have a ton left plus embellishments! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! 
mini logo

2 comments:

  1. Super fun spread! Do you print your photos at home or send them out for printing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for documenting your birthday! I didn't get any pictures from my 26th birthday this year and was so mad at myself. I didn't do anything, but I wanted to get some pictures on how I looked at 26. Love your spread. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete