Tuesday, September 3, 2013

This Life Noted

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a This Life Noted page using the August This Life Noted kit!!
I love the bright colors and little embellishments in this kit... and the stamps!!

mar PL 1


mar PL 2
Can you believe I'm all the way back in March still!? I cut the top part off another TLN card to add a blank spot for a title, added a wood veneer piece, some sequins and circled the month!

mar PL 3
I took the "Remember This" from a 3x4 card and glued on the cute flair badge!

mar PL 4
I used the camera stamp that comes in the kit to make my own 3x4 cards that match, used my typewriter to add the names to the photos and another wood veneer piece!

mar PL 5
Used one of the cut-aparts and more cute sequins!

mar PL 6
The little frame in the back is from the stamp set and I cut the arrows from a 3x4 card, used some more tiny wood veneer pieces and called it done!!
...........
Never mind... not done! A couple days later I decided to add a little insert, so here it is!!
Bowling Insert 1
Here is the front and back sides of the 4x12 insert!
And a couple close ups.
Bowling insert 2 Bowling insert 3 bowling insert 4
Okay, now I can call it done :)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out what everyone else is making with these kits over at
Scraptastic Club!

mini logo

No comments:

Post a Comment