Monday, December 17, 2012

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Happy You + Video

Hello hello! It feels like it's been forever since I made a layout!
Soooo that's what I'm bringing you today!
I used the November Studio Calico kit with a few items from the October kit!

Here are the supplies I pulled
IMG_1645-001

And here is the process video :)

I love the white background paper! This was my first time using an embossed paper like this so I wanted to keep it on the simple side. I love the way  the glitter stars came out and they match perfectly with that piece of glitter paper I used! Here is a closer look at the finished layout!

IMG_1720-001

IMG_1724-001

IMG_1733-001

IMG_1735-001

IMG_1752-001

What is your favorite way to dress up wood veneer? Also if you ever have any request feel free to leave them in the comments!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Love Your Blog Girl! Especially The Videos! It's SO Cool To See How You Scrapbook & Create Beautiful Pages!

    ReplyDelete