Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mini Album- Cali 2008!

Hey everyone!! I have a mini album to share with you!
I used the Playground collection by Echo Park!
I love the bright colors and the fun feel to this collection!
I know its not new but I've been hanging on to it for a while now to use on the perfect project!!
I stitched on each page with my new sewing machine! I know I'm not a pro or anything... yet! lol
But I am happy with how it turned out, my not so perfect stitching gave the mini a fun feel!!
Now for the pictures! :)
Cali mini- Cover

Cali mini- pages 1 & 2

Cali mini- pages 3 & 4

Cali mini- pages 5 & 6

Cali mini- pages 7 & 8

Cali mini- pages 9 & 10

Cali mini- pages 11 & 12

Cali mini- pages 13 & 14

Cali mini- pages 15 & 16

Cali mini- pages 17 & 18

Cali mini- pages 19 & 20

Thank you for stopping by!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment