Monday, January 2, 2012

Keeping Track of 2012!!

Happy New Year!!
One of my goals for the new year is to complete a 12x12 album!!
I'm mostly doing mini albums or altering something and thought I would challenge myself with a full album!! So I will be doing a journal type of album for this challenge! I am going to be taking photos on the days something special happens or if I have some journaling that will go with that photo. I usually do minis because I scrap event photos. I've never done an album from different days or events so this will be exciting! I've already started taking pictures for it :)
Something else I want to really work on is posting on here more!!! The 2012 album sure will help with posts :) I need to find more projects to share with you and maybe even more furniture renos to share with you and organizing ideas... (ok so anything I think would be fun to share lol) 
Another goal is to furnish and organize my craft room!!!! I know I have been talking about this for awhile now, but you have no idea how picky I have been. I have a hard time spending alot of money on veneer pieces even though I fall in love with them... I have some exciting news to share with you tomorrow!!!
Jan. 1st
(This is what the 2012 photos will look like! Love the vintage feel!)
I hope everyone had a blast for the holidays!!
Let me know what some of your goals are for the new year! I would love to hear!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment