Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Fell in LOVE and Couldn't Pass it Up!

Yesterday I went to a huge antique store here in Las Vegas.
I went there just to look (that place is usually expensive) but I found some beauties.
First let me share a couple photos with you and we can get back to the mushy love part :)
Jan. 2nd
I loved a ton of the frames and mirrors they had this time around... but they sure are priced
to break the bank!! So maybe next time someone will price to sell :)
Jan. 2nd
This was just too funny... of course I had to take a picture are share with you!!
Now to the good part.
So we weren't looking around for too long when I ran into this pretty piece!
Jan. 2nd
I stood there looking at it for about 10 minutes. Being priced at $165 wasn't bad... at least not for this store! The top drawer comes down so it can be a little desk. It would be perfect for a sewing machine and I just loved all the details. I had to keep walking around though and think about it :)
I found another desk that I didn't take a photo of, it would be perfect for a sewing machine also, and it was 50% off and came out to $90!!!! It needed a paint job, but the price was still perfect :)
So... Still walking around and this is where the love part came in!! Something that I thought I would never be able to afford... something that I have been wanting but only thought I can see them in magazines or on the internet....
can you guess??
An Antique Farmhouse table!!!!!!!
Jan. 2nd
Finding one of these in Vegas is impossible!!! I have never seen one in person! The top is over 100 years old!!! The owner just moved here from Texas and it was recently put in the store to sell!
He refinished it but you can see the age on the bottom and it is GORGEOUS!!!
Jan. 2nd
I stood by it for about 15 minutes just thinking... totally forgot to look at the price tag because I was just goo goo gaga over this thing!! I was also scared to look thinking it would be alot.
It turns out that it was only $175!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen one of these things for less than $500. I ran to the cashier and put money down on it so now this baby belongs to me! I am sooo excited! I can't wait to bring it home!!!
I have been looking for a crafting table for two years now! TWO YEARS!! That is was to long!
I am so glad that I waited though since I found the perfect one!!
I just have to say once more that I'm in LOVE!! lol
I will post photos when I have it in the craft room! YAY!
:)
What antique find have you fallin in love with and just HAD to have? I'd love to hear!!
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment