Sunday, December 15, 2013

Yum

Hello there! Sharing a layout I made using the December Scraptastic kit, Just Breathe. 
Their Christmas kit is also amazing, I took a little too long deciding which kits I was going to get this month, I do have some old Christmas products I've been wanting to use up so I decided to stick with the girly kit!
Here is the first page I made using the kit and add-on!
IMG_8674-001
I love all the little die cuts that come in the kits and the stickers!!!! 
I used some gold spray paint to make some splatters on the background and used the bakers twine from the kit to add a little bit of stitching to the top!


IMG_8681-001
I am a bit obsessed with alpha stickers for some reason and I totally love these ones!! 
I love the little enamel stickers!!

IMG_8685-001
I layered a wood veneer heart on top of the cute flag from the kit. (They never fail on making the cutest wood veneer embellishments!)

IMG_8687-001
Love the tab stickers!

Don't forget to check out what the other design members are making over on the Scraptastic blog!
Have a great day!!!
mini logo

No comments:

Post a Comment