Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunshine + Video

Hello there! I finally filmed again! Seems like forever... 3 weeks is forever when it comes to videos right!?
I was totally thinking of the layout that snapping a photo of the supplies crossed my mind but here is the making process... enjoy!


And a closer look at the final page!


IMG_2682-001
I so can't wait for the warm weather again!!

IMG_2708-001
I haven't used a mask in forever so I was glad that the Studio Calico kit came with one. It took me a while to figure out that to do with this piece and cutting it up worked out pretty good :) I also love the tiny heart stamp I decided to add, and those ombre Thickers!! So lovely!

IMG_2707-001
I finally cut into that grey paper from an older kit and love using it in small pieces!

IMG_2701-001
It also feels like its been forever since I've used rubons, those Amy Tangerine ones are so cute and the sun was perfect for this page! I also love the arrow stamp, it's exclusive to 2Peas and made by Studio Calico and Hero Arts. 

IMG_2705-001
Love this camera paper from Amy Tan and that little arrowhead stamp is from the same set listed above. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment