Saturday, March 2, 2013

Washington Album :: Love This Place

I have another spread from my vacation album... I need to get this thing done already!! 
Again no video so I do apologize!!! 
I mainly used my Studio Calico February kit for these pages. I absolutely LOVE the papers that came in this kit, so brights and colorful!! 
Here are the pages :)

IMG_2591-001

And a closer look!
IMG_2601-001

IMG_2622-001
*Drool* Love how this one turned out!! The "hello" is a cameo cut that I purchased before I bought my machine. Glad I finally put it to use!!

IMG_2619-001
This little square started completely different looking but I do love it!

IMG_2618-001
So I wanted to add 5 of these little potty people since there were five, including myself, that went on this trip but I just didn't like the way it looked. I might add a fifth somewhere at some point but for now I'm just sticking with four. 

IMG_2623-001
I didn't need the exact date on this spread since it's continued from the previous page but I thought I would put my new 7Gypsies stamps to use and I don't regret it one bit :)

IMG_2625-001
This has to be one of my favorite papers ever but I believe it was exclusive to the kit... sad. I know Studio Calico came out with the same design but different colors that is also awesome and already in my stash! 

IMG_2626-001
And can we talk about these wood veneer pieces? If you haven't noticed... I kind of have an arrow obsession and loving that trend! I believe these were also exclusive to the kit which again... so sad because I would totally purchase more! I can already tell these will be a hoarding item for me if I don't force myself to use them up! 

Thank you once again for stopping by!! 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. really pretty! lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this....design, supplies, colors, photos ♥

    ReplyDelete