Friday, June 20, 2014

Scraptastic July Sneaks!

Seriously....time is totally flying by!
And it's that time for some July sneaks of some totally awesome kits!
Here is a peek at the July This Life Noted kit!
DSC_1322
Loving the wood veneer in this one! 

Here is a peek for the Either Way kits!
DSC_1252
It was really hard to not go with this kit for July, it's totally my style and color scheme and I've been obsessed with arrows for who knows how long.... But I wanted to challenge myself and go with this next one..

Here is a peek at the Summer Nights kits!
DSC_1320
I normally don't go for the really bright colors but I seriously love this kit! The wood grain with the rainbow elements is pretty darn awesome and I can not wait to get my hands on these kits!!

Which one is your favorite? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment