Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hello Let's Chat

Hi everyone! Sharing a quick post today with another cute card using the May Scraptastic Club kits!
I seriously love all the little bits that were included in the May kits!
And here it is!
IMG_0521
Here is a good example of making the best out of your mistakes when it comes to crafting. The white Hello diecut ended up ripping off the speech bubble card I have in the background so I went ahead and just cut the other side off and I started the card from there. I thought it would be fun to but the Hello on some pop dots and layer behind it. I added some more diecuts and enamel dots to make a quick yet cute card!

When you make mistakes while crafting do you start all over again or work with the mistake to make it look like nothing happened? :)
xoxo
mini logo

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute!! Love all the fun telephones you used...I loved these kits too! :)

    ReplyDelete