Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Las Vegas

Hello hello!
Today I'm sharing a somewhat double page spread I made using the Scraptastic kit called Colorblind and add on. I went to Las Vegas in August with some family and took a *few* photos that I knew I wanted to scrap! At first I wasn't sure how I wanted to put these together. I was thinking of two 12x12 pages with an insert in the middle, then I was thinking a mini album but I knew I wanted them in my 2013 12x12 album. Then I thought I would just make 4 layouts and then changed my mind again haha.
I finally decided on making a layout with 4 photos to go on the left, and a 12x12 collage to go on the right. I changed the photos to black and white so they look better and I'm not having to fuss with matching products to the harsh Vegas lighting. 
Here is what I came up with:
IMG_8555-001
Making the collage in Picasa 3 can be a little tricky. I had to remove or add photos otherwise some of them double up just so the collage is even looking. I'm happy with the way it turned out though. The 12x12 was on sale for only $2 from Persnicketyprints.com and I ordered the others in 3x4 sizes.

IMG_8558-001
I love these Glitz papers! Glad they came in the kit too because now I'll be able to use any left overs in my Christmas Countdown album! 

IMG_8561-001
I used a little diecut from a previous kit and a little arrow clip from my stash 

IMG_8560-001
Another little sticker and it's done!

Here is the making process for this page!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope this gets you going on your vacation photos!

mini logo

No comments:

Post a Comment