Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Selfie

Hiii!
Sharing another layout from the fabulous September Scraptastic Club kit, Everybody Talks and add-on. 
Loving all the pinks in this kit!!
Here's the page!
IMG_8347-001
That floral paper is pretty darn close to my phone cover so of course I had to use this picture! I layered three patterned papers to the left side of the page and totally love how they look together!!

IMG_8349-001
I added some lace over a piece of pink paper that came in the kit. Added some doilies behind an ephemera pack die-cut, used some chipboard hearts from my own stash, some enamel dots from the kit, cut a little camera from one of the papers and added a die-cut bow on top! Love these large letter stickers that came in the kit :)

IMG_8354-001
Added some random stitching to the page and a pre-made layered embellishment from the kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out what the other ladies are making with their kits over on the Scraptastic Blog!


3 comments:

  1. I love love love the pink and the doily!! thank you for sharing this layout!!

    ReplyDelete