Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Click

Hello hello there!
Today I am sharing a pretty simple layout made using the Classy Girl kit and add on from 
Click 1
I knew I wanted to keep it simple, like I always do for the most part, but I wanted the page to pop out a little more so I added this pretty paper to the background and stitched along the edges. The triangles are cut from a patterned paper and I added a couple sequins for added embellishment!

Click 3
Loving the stickers that came in these kits!

Click 2
A simple title and called it finished!!

Don't forget to go check out the Scraptastic blog to see what everyone else is making with their kits!!
Have a great day!

mini logo

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout! I'm really starting to dig their kits : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! So simple and so clean :)

    ReplyDelete