Monday, January 14, 2013

Layout :: Lights + Video

Hello hello!
I am bringing you another Christmas layout today!
Here are the supplies I pulled for this page

IMG_2213-001
 Although I ended up changing some of the things I pulled I still like sharing a photo with you of my original thought process and kind of where I was going with this layout :)

Here is the process video!

And a closer look at the finished layout!

IMG_2266-001
(Sorry for the glare)

IMG_2252-001
So in love with the leopard print and Christmas combo!! And those Thickers are great for a Holiday layout! (purchased from Hobby Lobby)

IMG_2255-001
Also love this POW glitter paper! It is thin enough to use with punches and it doesn't shed! I received it in a Studio Calico kit  but would love to buy more!!

IMG_2249-001
Anything can look better with a tag ;).... well almost anything hehe! I love the bakers twine! It's by Martha Stewart and I've had it forever, perfect for Christmas!

IMG_2256-001
Can you tell I'm addicted to sewing on paper? :)

IMG_2258-001
And another photo of the sparkly snowflake because... who doesn't love a glittered up snowflake?? :)

Hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or request then don't be shy!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!
:)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favs! Love how you layered the strips at the top and bottom <3

    ReplyDelete