Sunday, February 5, 2012

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Layout #1 + Video

I finally have my first 2012 layout to share with you. I know its already February 
but I just received most of the supplies last night..... a month late. 
Not BlueMoons fault.... the post office held onto it for waaaaay to long. 
Scott was a lot of help, I love their customer service. 

Anyways, onto the layout. 
I am using Crate Papers for this album, I have never worked with Crate Paper products
before but I thought a lot about this. I love that you can mix their collections for the most part since they keep 
the same style throughout their lines. Not to mention I love the patterns, stickers and embellishments they provide. Hope you like :)
(I have a video at the end of this post)

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Layout #1


Keeping Track of 2012 :: Layout #1
I used the glitter technique from swissgirlDesigns 
again.... I am obsessed with this. I love the way it looks. :) 
I did machine stitching behind the photos and on the little embellishment cluster on the bottom.

Keeping Track of 2012 :: Layout #1
I used a small Maya Road stamp set for the stars (its a baby set, not sure of the name) and I used Melissa Frances adhesive pearls.
If you have any questions leave me a comment :)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment