Thursday, September 15, 2011

I WAS FEATURED! YAY!

There is an AWESOME blog that I just can't get enough of. Swear I'm not a stalker but I have to check her blog every day to see if there is a new post! She recently did a spray paint project for her craft room and had a link party for the post too. I'm pretty new to link parties, but I figured I would link my tables since I used spray paint. Well I go to visit her blog and she put some of her favorite links on a post and included my tables!!

I just got super excited since it was the first time someone has featured me. You can visit the post HERE! And check out her full blog HERE! So this is my thank you for showing my little tables on your blog!!

I also want to thank everyone who has given me a visit or comment because of her post! I love reading the comments you leave and appreciate every single one! Thank you IHeart Organizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment