Friday, May 13, 2011

Haul/Rak :)


My Mom had me pick some stuff out from TwoPeas for my B-day. Here are Echo Park papers from the Playground and Summer Time collections, and one sheet of Cosmo Cricket paper. I've been so into the distressed and vintage look I forgot how fun it was to make things with bright colors. :)

I also got two October Afternoon paper pads from the Fly a Kite collection and Campfire. I also got rubons, label stickers and letter stickers.

Last from TwoPeas I got a 6x6 Echo Park paper pad from A Walk in the Park collection, some die cuts and bakers twine from My Minds Eye, a couple stamps, white gel pen and some cards. :) Thank you Mom!

I got a Michaels gift card from my B-day (Thanks Grandma!). I got 10 of those clear paper organizers... I am way unorganized and those are great. You can fit about four paper pads in them! I got kraft cardstock and of course stamps from the dollar bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment