Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"My Life" mini album:)

The mini is from Basic Grey, painted each page with white paint:) Used Websters Pages and Prima mostly. (I put the inside pages in a scroll) If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I know I don't have a great camera so some things are hard to catch! Sorry!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this mini album is the backround on each page. The way you painted it creates a great texture. Also, the black and gray backround creates great contrast between itself and the pictures you pasted, most notably in the picture of the Well, and the tree hanging over.

    Also, I think you did a good job with the color scheme - really ties it together.

    The cover is a bit of a cluster, but that's how scrapbooks are supposed to be I guess. I do like the overlap over the key though, it's a nice touch and creates depth. :)

    All in all, I think this is your best work. :)

    -J

    ReplyDelete